This natural beauty thing is quite the journey. What began with the hair atop my head has moved into a lifelong journey of learning how to properly take care of this temple. While it can be challenging at times and requires much discipline, it is well worth it!
On a personal note, I am going through quite a considerable amount of life changes. I won't go into detail, but just know that this woman's life is evolving and I love the movement! Fears are being shed, growth, maturity and understanding are all coming to the forefront. My Creator is awesome!
Beginning August 15th (this Wednesday) we are challenging you to one salad per day! Instead of the usual burger, sandwich or to-go order we are asking you to indulge in a salad. Do you think you can handle it?
With all of the toppings now made available, the combinations are amazing! Use your creativity to nourish your temple and watch what happens!
To get you started, we have partnered with Noodles & Company to provide you with one of their new summertime salads for FREE! I have FOUR free salads to give away! Let me just tell you that these salads really taste great! If you're a vegetarian like me, Noodles & Company allows you to substitute any meat for tofu. Check out my review of the salads to learn more.
Challenge Dates: August 15 - 31, 2012
How to Enter
Let us know that you'd like to participate in the challenge by doing one of the following before August 15, 2012:
- Comment on this post: "I'm in!"
- Post to our Facebook wall: "I am taking care of my Temple as a part of the All Tressed Up Go Green Challenge!"
- Tweet us: "I am taking care of my Temple as a part of the @alltressedup Go Green Challenge!".
The first two to comment will receive one salad each. There will be one selected from our Facebook community and one from Twitter. This equals a total of FOUR FREE salads to get you started.
Update us on your progress. Each participant will earn points as follows:
- 1 point: Reward for each testimonial regarding your salad or the challenge via Facebook, Twitter, or a comment here.
- 2 point: Reward for image of you with your salads for the duration of the challenge via Facebook or Twitter.
- 3 point: Have a friend join the challenge!
The winner of the challenge will receive a Noodles & Company tote to continue to carry your fresh produce and cutting board to chop up your fresh salad ingredients.
So, come on and Go Green with All Tressed Up!